Enroll in Fusion Homeschooling in 3 Simple Steps
1.Fill out a family application.
- After your application is submitted, you will receive an invoice for the NONREFUNDABLE $40 per family application fee. Once payment is submitted, you will receive an email to set up a time for a phone interview.
2. Phone interview with the Board.
- This interview is a chance for the Fusion Board to get to know your family and an opportunity for you to ask any questions about Fusion that you may have.
3. Enroll in classes.
- After your phone interview, you will be sent an invitation to join Fusion’s school management system and instructions on registering for classes.
- After submitting your class registration, you will be sent an invoice to pay registration fees. Calculate your registration fees here.
- You are NOT officially enrolled in any class until registration fees are paid.